Using Amazon S3 Storage
You can now use Amazon S3 storage (cloud storage) as a remote storage location for a recording service.
To enable Amazon S3 storage click the navigation icon and then click the Services link from the administration sub-menu. The Services tab displays containing the list of services. Select which recording service you want to enable for Amazon S3 storage and complete the following steps:
- Click the button on the call recording service you wish to edit.
- Click the Transfer files to a remote storage location option.
- Select Amazon S3 in the Storage Location Type option box.
- Complete the following required fields with your Amazon information:
- Amazon S3 Location should be in the format of "bucketname" or "bucketname/foldername”
- Bucket Region
- Access Key ID
- Secret Key