Assigning Users to Call Recording Profiles
Users with the Administer Recording Profiles permission in their Security Profile can assign users to a call recording profile.
To assign users to a call recording profile click the navigation icon and then click the Call Recording Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Call Recording Profiles tab displays containing the list of call recording profiles. To assign users to a call recording profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single call recording profile on the call recording profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the call recording profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit call recording profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the call recording profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.
Users assigned an On-demand Call Recording license are not shown in these lists