Assigning Members to Live Analytics Profiles
Users with the Administer Recording Profiles permission in their Security Profile can assign users to live analytics recording profiles.
To assign users to live analytics profiles click the navigation icon and then click the Live Analytics Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Live Analytics Profiles tab displays containing the list of live analytics profiles. To assign users to a live analytics profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single live analytics profile on the live analytics profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the live analytics profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit live analytics profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the live analytics profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.