Assigning Members to Batch Analytics Profiles
Users with the Administer Recording Profiles permission in their Security Profile can assign users to batch analytics recording profiles.
To assign users to batch analytics profiles click the navigation icon and then click the Batch Analytics Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Batch Analytics Profiles tab displays containing the list of batch analytics profiles. To assign users to a batch analytics profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single batch analytics profile on the batch analytics profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the batch analytics profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit batch analytics profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the batch analytics profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.