Assigning Users to Screen Recording Profiles
Users with the Administer Recording Profiles permission in their Security Profile can assign users to a screen recording profile.
To assign users to a screen recording profile click the navigation icon and then click the Screen Recording Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Screen Recording Profiles tab displays containing the list of screen recording profiles. To assign users to a screen recording profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single screen recording profile on the screen recording profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the screen recording profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit screen recording profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the screen recording profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.
A user can have membership in only one Screen Recording Profile. If the administrator adds a user to a Screen Recording Profile, and that user is already member of another profile, their membership in the older profile will be deleted.