Assigning Users to Text Recording Profiles
Users with the Administer Recording Profiles permission in their Security Profile can assign users to a text recording profile.
To assign users to a text recording profile click the navigation icon and then click the Text Recording Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Text Recording Profiles tab displays containing the list of text recording profiles. To assign users to a text recording profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single text recording profile on the text recording profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the text recording profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit text recording profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the text recording profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.