Flagging Recorded Media
Users can flag recordings to make them easier to find and analyze later. Flagging can also include adding comments and notes to the call recording.
To flag recorded media click the navigation icon. The Recordings tab displays containing the search criteria bar and the search results table. To flag a recording complete the following steps:
- Define the search criteria.
- Click the Search button. The call recordings satisfying the search criteria are listed.
- Left click the call recording you wish to flag and click the Details button in the context menu.
The recording details tab is displayed, the tab name contains the user’s name and the date and time of the recording. To add a flag to the recording complete the following steps:
- Click Add flag to add a new user flag, or review the existing flags and choose one that you want to modify.
- Select a flag from the dropdown list of available flags.
- If the selected flag has pre-defined values, select one of these from the dropdown list of flag values.
- If required, enter a Description and Notes for the call recording.
- Click the Save button.