Restricting a User's Recording View With Flags
A QMS Administrator has the ability to define a list of Flags that will restrict the results of a Recording Search, for the given user, to those call and/or screen recordings that contain a Flag value specified in the list.
Users with the Add/Edit Users permission in their Security Profile can edit flag filters for users.
To edit flag filters for users click the navigation icon and then click the Users link from the administration sub-menu. The Users tab displays containing the list of users table. To edit the flag filters for a user, complete the following steps:
- Select a single user on the users table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the user’s name in the tab title.
- Check the Call Recording Flag Filtering checkbox or Screen Recording Flag Filtering check box under the Flag Filtering section. The flag filter editor is displayed:
- Select a flag name from the drop-down, enter a value, and click the button to add to the list of Active Flags. Repeat this step for all flag values that need to be defined.
- Existing flags in the Active Flags list can be edited or deleted using theEdit or Delete icons respectively.
- Click the Save button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit user tab. The tab will refresh and the changes will be saved.