Editing Data Services
Users with the Change System Settings permission in their Security Profile can edit the services.
To edit the services click the navigation icon and then click the Services link from the administration sub-menu. The Services tab displays containing the list of services. To edit a data service, complete the following steps.
- Click the button on the data service you wish to edit.
- Edit the Service Details section as required:
- Address override - this IP address is used when the host address is not directly reachable. Leave this blank if you do not need an override address.
- Edit the High Availability section as required:
- [ ] Enable High Availability - check this box to configure a clustered pair of data servers. A high availability license must be installed in order to create a cluster.
- Node Name - enter the node name you give to the high availability cluster. In a nigh availability environment, users should be assigned to the node name (versus a specific recording server name).
- Primary Node - select from the pair of data server names which one will operate as the “primary” node.
- Secondary Node - select from the pair of data server names which one will operate as the “secondary” node.
No more than two data servers may be part of a cluster at the same time.
- Click the Save button to save the settings for the service.