Assigning Users to a Security Profile
Users with the Change System Settings permission in their Security Profile can assign users to a security profile.
To assign users to a security profile click the navigation icon and then click the Security Profiles link from the administration sub-menu. The Security Profiles tab displays containing the list of security profiles. To assign users to a security profile, complete the following steps:
- Select a single security profile on the security profiles table and click the icon.
- A new tab will open with the security profile name in the tab title.
- Click the button on the action bar located at the top right of the edit security profile tab.
- A new tab will open with the security profile name and Membership in the tab title. This tab contains two column: Profile Members lists all users currently assigned to the profile, and Profile Non-Members lists all users not currently assigned to the profile.
- Use the arrow buttons to move users from one list to the other.